How do Dental Veneers Work?
Dental veneers are created to be extremely thin for optimal cosmetic dentistry improvement. With the veneers’ thinness, the treatment can proceed with very minimal (or sometimes even zero) tooth tissue removal. As very little tooth preparation is required for the veneer treatment, more of the healthy tooth tissue can be preserved and left untouched for the procedure.
Porcelain veneers such as Emax are known for their translucence, resulting in smiles that look more aesthetically pleasing compared to other porcelain veneers that are unsightly because they appear to be opaque. The method used for making these veneers make them highly-durable and strong compared to other veneer products.
The veneers are attached to the front portion of the tooth to improve its colour, shape, and overall appearance. Damaged or decayed teeth can benefit from a veneers treatment since the shells are specifically designed to cover (and protect) the damaged tooth portions. You can also solve minor teeth crookedness with dental veneers, which can make the smile look straighter without the need for dental braces.
Go for a dramatic smile improvement with veneers now! Call us at 0800 731 5388 so we can tell you what to expect with the treatment.
Conditions that can Be Treated with Dental Veneers
- Damaged/decayed teeth – Veneers restore the healthy appearance of a tooth damaged by decay
- Broken or chipped teeth – A broken or chipped tooth’s normal appearance and function can be restored with veneers.
- Stained or discoloured teeth – If teeth whitening cannot improve the appearance of stained teeth, the best solution is a veneers treatment. The porcelain shells can be custom-made to match the rest of the teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Minor teeth misalignment – You may not need an orthodontic treatment with braces for problems with slightly crooked teeth. Veneers work by closing small spaces between teeth, or by altering the appearance of crowded teeth, to make the smile look straighter.
- Irregularly-shaped teeth – A smile with misshapen teeth can be made more pleasing with a veneers treatment.
Benefits of Emax Porcelain Veneers
- Highly-translucent teeth restorations for a completely natural-looking smile
- Improved durability and strength
- Very minimal to zero teeth structure needs to be removed for the treatment preparation
- No visible metal parts on the tooth restoration
- Less likely to be chipped as the treated tooth touches other teeth
- No teeth drilling, or etching required
Get that stunning smile now! Visit the Dental Implant Group in Victoria (Westminster) London today to learn more about dental veneers.