Dr Meera Vekaria
GDC number: 229393
BChD, MFDS RCS Ed, MJDF RCS Eng
Meera was inspired by to become a dentist having observed her father from an early age, Dr Balwant Vekaria and feels privileged to now be a co-owner of this beautiful dental practice; London City Smiles.
Meera graduated from Leeds Dental Institute and has since furthered her training with the following:-
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and the Mental Capacity Act Level 3
- Travelled to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry 61st Annual Meeting- Washington D.C.
- Faculty Member- Practical Dissection course on Applied Anatomy
- Attended The Ever Expanding Limits of Implant Dentistry- Alabama Implant Study Group- Ogunquit, ME, USA
- Advanced Cosmetic Injectables training course (Visage Aesthetics)
- Occlusion course (Stuart Orton- Jones Institute)
- NEBDN Witness training programme
- SAAD course in Conscious Sedation
- The Tatum Institute Oral Implantology Course
- Observing, assisting and placing implants with Dr Balwant Vekaria (1 year)
- Invisalign braces course (Align Technology)
- Eastman Dental Institute implant diploma (3 years)
- Obagi training- NU Derm system, facial peels
Recently I have enrolled to study at the prestigious Eastman Dental Institute on a three-year course to broaden my understanding of dental implantology.
Dr Vekaria takes a holistic approach to patient management and treatment with a view to enhancing a patient’s golden proportions. She has undertaken advanced training in Botox and Dermal Fillers. Such techniques can be used to further cosmetic dental treatment, aid in providing a more youthful silhouette and also have been known to alleviate jaw pain and migraines.
In her spare time, Meera enjoys spending time at the gym and is enthusiastic about running. Meera is passionate about managing patient anxieties and has recently helped to organise specific sessions to calm and reassure child patients.
Meera: ‘I feel privileged to work as a dentist and am keen to welcome you to our dental family.’