What are All on 4 Dental Implants?
The All on 4 dental implants system makes use of four dental implants that are strategically placed on the anterior part of the jaw, where there is usually better jaw bone structure density. The All on 4 dental implants are angled in such a way that they are positioned to maximise the existing jaw bone structure, so that the need for more complicated procedures (such as bone grafting) can be eliminated. The teeth restorations or replacements can also be attached to the implants in the same day the treatment is done, so that the patient can immediately enjoy the full benefits of both the All on 4 dental implants and the prosthetic teeth.
All on 4 dental implants are beneficial especially to those who need teeth replacements for the full lower or upper jaw, or those who need to secure dentures that have become ill-fitting or loose. The All on 4 implants provide teeth restoration options that are secure, permanent, and can immediately be used within the same day that they are attached.
Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants
Immediate aesthetic improvement – Dental Implants are placed onto the jaw bone and attached to teeth restorations within the same day, patients can enjoy immediate aesthetic improvements without the need to wait for a few weeks or months to see their brand new (and vastly improved) smiles.
Fewer procedures/surgeries needed – All on 4 dental implants are successfully embedded into the jaw bone in a single dental appointment, and the prosthetic teeth will also be attached to the implants within the same day. This procedure eliminates the need for more surgical procedures or steps, giving the patient the chance to immediately enjoy the full benefits of the All on 4 dental implants. The placement of the All on 4 dental implants also eliminates the need for more complicated (and more expensive) procedures, such as a bone grafting procedure; this is because the All on 4 implants treatment works in fully utilising the existing jaw bone structure.
Fewer Expenses/Less Discomfort Incurred – The elimination of complicated surgical procedures equates to fewer expenses incurred when it comes to an All on 4 dental implants treatment. The patient will also not have to undergo procedures that can bring a lot of discomfort, since the All on 4 implants are placed using minimally invasive procedures.
Very Minimal Down Time – The benefits of the All on 4 dental implants can be enjoyed immediately, within the same day that they are attached. This means that the patient can expect very minimal to zero down time, and will not have to go through a long period of waiting for the implants to be fully healed.
Better-fitting dentures – Dentures that have become loose or ill fitting can be secured with the help of the All on 4 dental implants; these implants eliminate the embarrassing and uncomfortable problems that result from dentures that move around inside the mouth. The secure attachment of the dentures to the All on 4 dental implants makes it possible for patients to smile confidently once more, without worrying about loose denture problems.
Improved Bite Strength/Quality – Those with dentures secured with the All on 4 implants will enjoy much improved bite strength, since the prosthetic teeth are held firmly in place and will not move uncomfortably against the gums. All on 4 dental implants will allow denture wearers to enjoy their meals in a more natural, and more comfortable, manner.
Prevention of Jaw Bone Atrophy – Jaw bone resorption, or the deterioration of the jaw bone, is a common result of tooth loss. The use of the All on 4 dental implants prevents this jaw bone deterioration, so that complications from this concern will be avoided in the future.
1 Day Dental Implants Only at The Dental Implant Group
Is it possible to place over twenty Dental Implants in 1 patient visit?
The 1 Day Smile with Dental Implants – Award Given to Dr Balwant Vekaria at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry – Boston USA.
Dr Balwant Vekaria recently won 2nd prize at the AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry) 2010, for ‘Innovative Dental Implant Treatment’ presentation and lecture in a world wide competition held in BOSTON USA. The competition was amongst 10 international Dentists.
Ground-breaking Treatment – A New Smile in 1 Day
Immediate Implant Smile Restoration. Teeth replaced and dental implants placed on the same day. Also known as the Immediate smile.
No More Waiting for 3-6 months for Implant Treatment
1. If you ever had a tooth out and a plastic denture made recently and you would like to have a fixed tooth, this can now be done in one day. You do not need to wait for 3-6 months which is the usual time period.
Dr Vekaria at The Dental Implant Group uses Jawbone Expansion techniques with little or no drilling which allows for dental implant placement on the same day. This technique also allows the jawbone to be stable on the same day.
90% of our Dental Implants are Placed Using this Technique.
The Advantages over the Conventional Techniques are
- Your smile or missing tooth is restored on the same day (not months later)
- You never have to wear a temporary bridge or use an unsightly denture as a temporary plate
- Only one to two visits to the dentist required
- Micro surgery (very little discomfort or pain)
- Short healing time of Dental implants and gum tissue
- This technique has been applied from 1 dental Implant up to 21 Dental Implants on a single sitting
- This was the basis on which the student abstract Award for 2010 was awarded by AAID to Dr Vekaria of The Dental Implant Group
Steps Involved in ‘1 Day’ Multiple Dental Implant Placement
- An initial Free Consultation (with X-rays) with Dr Vekaria to discuss your requirements
- Treatment of tooth decay or gum problems prior to Implantation
- Replacement of missing teeth, denture or broken tooth with fixed Dental Implant Supported Temporary Crowns(Implant, Supporting Post and temporary Crown all fitted in 1 Day!)
- Healing period required between 2-4 months
- During which time the final Dental Crown will be tailor designed by a dental laboratory to the exact colour, shape, size and form of the patient’s natural teeth
- At the third visit (in 2-4 months) an impression is taken of the dental Implants in your mouth which are used to make your final Dental Crowns
Is this You?
- Do you have a missing tooth?
- Do you have many missing or failing teeth?
- Are you extreme embarrassed about your smile?
- Do you want expert advice and options that are affordable for you?
- Do you want to see a dentist who is caring, understanding and who actually listens?
- Do you want to change your smile and confidence beyond your imagination?