Are you scared to go to the dentist? Do you feel nervous about the pain and discomfort of a dental implant treatment? If you suffer from dental phobia, we understand the difficulties you face whenever you need to go for a dental treatment. Dental anxiety can be caused by several factors, including:
- Fear of pain or the dentistPrevious negative experience,
- Embarrassment (because of poor dental health)
To give you a more comfortable and anxiety-free experience, we offer conscious sedation at The Dental Implant Group in London. The sedative is administered through IV by a qualified anesthesiologist. You do not have to worry about not being in control because you will be conscious all throughout the procedure.
While under conscious IV sedation, you will still be able to hear everything that the dentist is saying.
You will feel more relaxed and worry-free throughout the treatment and afterwards.
This nervous care treatment ensures that you will have a positive experience with less discomfort, as you get your dental implants to solve missing teeth problems.
- At The Dental Implant Group, we make it a point to explain everything to you, so you will not be left in the dark regarding your treatment.
- You are encouraged to ask all the questions you want and voice out any concerns, so we can address them fully – and set your mind at ease, even before the start of your treatment.
- We will customise your treatment plan so that everything is according to your pace, and you will not feel pressured in any way.